Monday, October 22, 2012

Dutaland - Sub-wave (ii) has ended


Dutaland added 2 sens to 57.5 sens at the close today. As mentioned in my previous post on Dutaland dated 3rd October, 2012 , From its low in March 2009, Dutaland has completed its major wave (I) & (II) by June, 2012. Since then Dutaland proceeded to form its sub-wave (i)-(ii) as shown below.




The 48.5 sens low in September marked the end of sub-wave (ii). In the last two weeks, Dutaland has completed its mini-wave i & ii and it is forming its mini-wave iii of sub-wave (iii) currently.




If major wave (III) is of the same magnitude as major wave (I), it's price projection is 90 sens. However if major wave (III) is 1.618 times the magnitude of its major wave (I), major wave (III) can go as high as Rm1.16.

I hope I am right as I have accumulated a little bit of this stock. I shall keep my fingers crossed.


House of 1,000 Clocks, Black Forest, Germany



.


.

1 comment:

w musa said...

wow this one i really like mr chan...