Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bayswater Duck, London

Reading emails from my children is like sipping a cup of English breakfast tea, my favorite, comfortable, warm, sweet, relax, ........ Just received another email from my daughter.

' Hi parents,

Today's London is very London - all foggy and grey. Ho yau feel.
But, it is also rather depressing. The sun wakes up later and later and goes to bed earlier and earlier. .....................................................
................... Had breakfast with Jo Erh and then dinner with a friend. Ate duck at Gold Mine. ...'


Ate duck at Gold Mine, oh no!!!



She reminded me of the Bayswater Duck !!!!!

All my English breakfast tea has evaporated.




Courtesy of theskinnybib.com

Oh so juicy, so tasty, the aroma, oh ....
The best roast duck I have ever tasted.
A perfect 10 

Twice I went to London, twice I tasted the Bayswater duck and twice I forgot to take a photo of the duck :(

I have to search for the duck's photo from internet and I found this site 'theskinnybib' that has good photos and a better description of the roast duck.

To go to the Gold Mine Restaurant, take the Central Line (red) and get down at Queensway station.
Or take the District and Circle Lines (green and yellow) and get down at Bayswater station.
 



A 'must try' in London for all roast duck lovers.

.

No comments: