Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toy Story 1 - Renee



Renee is my daughter's favorite since those carefree days. I guess Renee is more than a toy to her. Renee is made to be a reindeer but to me, she looks more like a dog with a pair of fake antlers.



She will not forget to bring Renee along with her whenever and wherever she is needed to move.



For most of the time, Renee stayed in her favorite spot in my daughter's car, a small compartment in front of the armrest console box.


So, when my daughter went over to London last September (study lorr), she followed. This is not her first oversea trip.


There she was, on my daughter’s bed in London, looking at Bobo. I guess Bobo was having serious jet lag problems. Bobo reached London 3 weeks later than Renee. Why? That is another long story to tell.

My daughter emailed me the other day :

……… Oh yeah, I found a boyfriend from York for my Renee. He looks a bit stupid. ........


From the photo, it appears to me that she likes him very much.

..... He is actually filled with wheat and can be put into the microwave to be heated up, it is like a hot water bottle, for cold winter nights..........

Well, that should keep Renee warm during winter. By the way, he is Larry.

No comments: