Thursday, October 28, 2010

You've Got Mail

All my children are oversea, any email from them talking about a little bit of this and that of their life can always make my day brighter and more comfortable knowing that they are OK over there. An email such as the one below that I received yesterday is lively and amusing.


***********************

No need to envy la. These are all the good things I tell you. The not so good one, I keep to myself. For example, having to do essays.

There was this question:

Say you are a doctor and you have 5 patients of very rare blood type, each requiring a different organ within the next 24 hours or else they will die. There is this homeless guy who also has the same very rare blood type who just came in for minor treatment. As a doctor, will yoy kill him and take his organs to save the lives of the 5 people (assuming that you will not get into trouble with the law).

Pening, right? Have to go to art museum for inspiration.

Oh yeah, today I have sore throat because yesterday I went to try this award winning hot chocolate. So kau, I had to keep on drinking and asking them to add more milk. So, quite tai also because I think I drank 2 cups for the price of one. But now sore throat, so this morning, san chou lau lau, I took the tube to Chinatown to buy Wong Lo Kat. Thinking of ponteng today, it is very cold outside, raining some more.


*****************************

Simple words, simple little thing that can make my day better. Wong Lo Kat should cure the sore throat. She used to talk a lot when she was small. She always likes to climb up my back, “Papa Ngo May Lei”.




That was long long Ago.

No comments: