Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back to Boleh Land



Clear blue sky, clean water, fresh air, cooling  .... 
peaceful and safe ......


Traditional village, temples, buddha .....


Korean foods ....


The streets



Back to Boleh-land

Our 1st Class leaders


Our safety


Gated and guarded everyday, everywhere ...


Better stop here, if I talk too much, somebody is going to ask me to migrate to Korea.

How is Dow ?
The 3 possibilities remain the same.

Possibility 1 

Sub-wave ii has a 100% retracement. But the magnitude is a little too big, but still possible.


Possibility 2

I think this scenario is more likely, a major wave (6) in the making. Let's see whether Dow will come down and go below the 14776 level.

Possibility 3

My least possible option at this moment, the assets bubble has collapsed. Keep the option just to remind myself not to forget this possibility.



.

No comments: