Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Just Relax


I shall not do anything today, just sit back and relax and listen to my old favorites and recall a little bit of these and that.

Mary Hopkin - Those were the days



This is a song that I would like to sing to my wife.



"Doing the garden digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more."

"Will you still need me,
will you still feed me,
when I'm Sixty-Four?"



A cottage in the Isle of Wight

My wife will definitely love to go there but she might not "knit a sweater by the firesides"

I always feel good to see the Hippo



Jim Reeves - He'll have to go. My favorite.




The answer from Skeeter Davis.







I love Daffodils


I really love Daffodils

And the following song from Brothers Four - Seven Daffodils.




" A pillow of piny boughs to rest your head"

Nice to see them performing after more than 4 decades.




I really really love Daffodils

Nana Mouskouri a Greek singer, her song 'Over and Over' is hard to forget.



Another song from Jim Reeves - Adios Amigo




I shall end this post with Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena


No comments: