Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am very sad and very angry

A Black Day for Malaysia

This young Political Secretary (30) Teoh Beng Hock is supposed to register for marriage today with his two-month pregnant fiancee, has plunged to his death at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) headquarters.


What has actually happened????
He was only a witness assisting the MACC's probe into allegations of misuse of allocations by several state assemblymen. He was taken in for questioning by the MACC on Wednesday evening. The interrogation lasted until 3.45 am on Thursday morning. He was found dead at 1.30 pm Thursday. What has actually happened from 3.45 am to 1.30 pm (10 hours)? A young witness while under the custody of MACC assisting an investigation could plunged to his death just like that?

The Prime Minister until this moment didn't make any statement but his Minister in the Prime Minister Department Nazri said "Don't blame MACC for Teoh Beng Hock's death". I just wonder on what basis he made this conclusion when investigation has just started

Candlelight vigil held to mourn the death of Teo Beng Hock


Protesters demanding transparency in investigation, 6 was arrested.

The police has promised a thorough investigation and pledged no cover-up, "we will leave no stone unturned". But these are the one that used to arrest protesters, arrest people holding peaceful candlelight vigil and arrest lawyers that went to provide legal assistance to those arrested by them, can we trust them???

7 comments:

sawhs said...

I cry for Malaysia.
My heart is bleeding.
I felt so helpless.
But I am not despair.
When the pain is over
Malaysia shall be stronger

Phuah T. S. said...

From the picture,Teoh’s trousers was torn at the buttock.

Will the investigation by the Police come up with some convincing explanations ?

My heartfelt deepest condolences to Teo's family & fiancee.

Chan Kwang Yew said...

Tiu Nia Seng, Tiu Nia ma, F****A****, Niamah ###@*%#@*@ Where is God?????

Phuah T. S. said...

Vigil at Stadium MBPJ at Kelana Jaya, Selangor

Sunday, 19 July;
4.30 pm

See you all there.

Chan Kwang Yew said...

Don't play play, water canon waiting for you

Phuah T. S. said...

Ya ! Tear gas may also be waiting there.

So, I will park my car at a distance to the Stadium and walk there.I will return to my car if I find police trucks with water canon waiting there ; not so brave to proceed lah !! If there are no police trucks , I will join the crowd.

However ,I will be alert and prepare to run as the water canon and tear gas may still come after the crowd gathered inside the stadium.

I will feel restless at home if I do not go ;the feeling of sorrow and anger will disturb me throughout the whole afternoon knowing that people are gathering to share and express their sorrows and angers.

By the way, I had attended a big gathering last year organized by Pakatan Raykat at the same stadium. Police did not interfere. I think because the stadium is an enclosed area and the gathering did not disturb the general public.

Phuah T. S. said...

Justice for Teoh Beng Hock , more events to come.

20 July (Monday)
10 am: Funeral Beng Hock’s family home, Alor Gajah

21 July (Tuesday)
10 am: Memorandum to Prime Minister to demand for Royal Commission of Inquiry (Pakatan Youth Wings)
PM’s Office, Putrajaya

21 July (Tuesday)
8 pm: Justice for Beng Hock Solidarity Gathering Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang, Jalan Utama, Penang

22 July (Wednesday)
8 pm: Justice for Beng Hock Solidarity Gathering Malacca DAP Headquarter

23 July (Thursday)
8 pm: Justice for Beng Hock Solidarity Gathering Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall, KL

Please watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVA6zp5ZzqI