Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Update


Dow (18,232)

Dow is more likely to form an 'ending diagonal triangles' as shown below. It is likely to finish its mini wave 3 of its wave (xiii) and major wave (5) with more record breaking. I am expecting a 13% correction for its major wave (6).


Another less possible option is as shown below. Dow will punch through the upper trend-line with more record breaking to complete its wave (xv).
 

 

FBMKLCI (1,787)
 
KLCI is about to complete the wave a of its sub-wave ii. I am assuming an a-b-c wave ii. This corrective wave ii can also take some other form.
 

 
KSL Holdings Bhd (Rm 1.87)
 
KSL is about to complete its major wave 4.

 
 
 
LCTH Corporation Bhd (Rm 0.475)
 
I hope I am right that LCTH is forming its wave 2.
 

 
 
 
Lee Swee Kiat Group Bhd (Rm 0.305)
 
Leesk is either forming its wave (iv),
 
 
Or, it is forming its sub-wave iii of (iii) of 3, very bullish but I am not so sure.
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: