Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Boring Week

Dow (18,057)

Dow might have gained 1.6% over the week but my two options for Dow remained the same. Dow is either forming the sub-wave iii of wave (xiii)


Or it is forming the wave e of wave (xiv). I expect Dow to continue with its up trend until wave (xvii) is completed. Then I will have to watch out for a possible major correction.


FBMKLCI (1,844)

KLCI continued with its mini wave 3. It may end at 1,880 level before mini wave 4 starts. Still a long way to go for the major wave 5.


LCTH Corporation Bhd (Rm 0.42)

LCTH failed to reach the 48 sens level for its sub-wave v. Now that sub-wave v is completed, the current correction can either be the sub-wave vi, is almost there,


Or it is a higher degree wave (ii) correction.


RGB International Bhd (Rm 0.165)

If I am right, RGB is forming the mini wave 3 of its sub-wave iii of wave (v) of major wave 3. Its OBV has set a new high on Friday. I usually expect a price breakout to follow an OBV breakout.


Hopefully I can get a strong green candlestick on Monday with high volume.


KSL Holdinghs Bhd (Rm 2.10)

I have a bearish wave count for KSL as shown below. It is forming the wave C of its major wave 4


I also have a bullish wave count for KSL. This is a bullish iii of (iii) of 3 of iii wave count. This could be a 'too good to be true' wave count. Don't have too much hope but as long as KSL can hold above Rm 2.05, this possibility cannot be ruled out.




.

No comments: