Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Penny Stocks


Karambunai Corp Bhd (Rm 0.095)

In the past, I have interpreted the chart for this stock wrongly in several occasions, and I am still holding my high-price stocks. In the last few months I started to collect this stock again and today I bought some at 9 sens hoping that the sub-wave iii of wave (iii) of mega wave (3) has started.


OBV is almost at its peak and the stock price has broken its upper trend line.


If my wave count is correct (hopefully), there is a possibility that sub-wave iii of wave (iii) has started.


Olympia Industries Bhd (Rm 0.185)

Olympia is either forming its major wave 2 corrective wave at this moment.


Or it is forming its sub-wave ii of wave (v)


Pan Malaysia Holdings Bhd (Rm 0.125)

This is a fundamentally lousy stocks. In its latest quarter, it lost 0.12 sen a share. Net assets is only 6 sens per share, very very lousy for a stock selling at 12.5 sens.

But its chart looks very bullish, if my interpretation is correct. 

Firstly its OBV is very strong. Its OBV was close to its peak when its price was right at the bottom in 2013. Since then its OBV has been setting new records


Secondly, there is a potential long-term 'double bottom' formation.

Thirdly, I can see '3 soldiers' moving up the slope.


The July's low is either the wave (vi) or the wave A of its major wave 2.
.

No comments: