Monday, July 21, 2014

My favorite stocks


KSL added 17 sens (+6.4%) to close at Rm 2.81, forming the minor wave v of mini wave 3 of sub-wave iii of wave (iii). It still has a long way to go. I hope I am right.


GPharos is trying to complete its wave c of its wave (iv). It may drop to 80 sens to complete its wave (iv).


If Priceworth can continue to move higher tomorrow, that can be the mini wave 3 of its sub-wave iii. I hope it can be a goldmine.



Sometimes it can be interesting to listen to what the Feng Shui Master has to say. 

For MH 370 and MH 17 his comment is only one - MAS has offended the Grand Duke Jupiter this year.  

MAS 犯太歲

2 comments:

KH Phuah said...

I read some remarks as below from a blog.Your comments on these will be most appreciated .

""The company had issued rm 10 millions RCN and all have been converted to 70 + millions new shares.
If the company will issue the remaining rm 40 millions RCN,
there will be another 280 millions new shares flooding the market if all RCNs are converted.
The total issued shares will be 600 millions shares.
Earning per share and asset per share will be markedly diluted.
Is it worth investing then?

And another one.

""If I can buy RCN with conversion price of 14.1 sens,I will sell it now at 21 sens and buy more RCN.
...........?"

KH Phuah said...

Sorry. I forgot to mention that the above remarks were on Pworth.