Friday, May 16, 2014

All of us were sleeping.




Najib " ...... It was deliberately diverted from its original route ......."

Husband of one of the MH370 passenger wrote - 'If so, it was an intentional action, with a planned purpose. It took over four hours for the Malaysian authorities to initiate the search and rescue operation indicating that the Malaysian government has provided a safe passage and an opportunity to those who diverted the plane to take it to the planned destination.'

Click 'Malaysian Government CANNOT be trusted' for the full article.

Personally I don't think the Malaysian Government has intentionally provided 4 hours to those who diverted the plane. Being a Malaysian for 64 years, I can say that I am a typical Malaysian. I love to drink coconut water, especially young coconut water.





I love 'durian' especially with pulut'.


And I usually sleep very well especially after eating durian, pulut and curry.

At 1.20am, I am usually having my sweet dream on my comfortable bed. I think most Malaysian are like me. I usually wake up only after 5.30am in the morning. I think most Malaysian are like me. So if you ask me what has happened to the plane during that 4 hours. I can only tell you, "I don't know." I think most Malaysian are like me.

All of us were sleeping.


.

No comments: