Thursday, June 14, 2012

From my friend's email






An employee sends a letter to his boss

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of worker$, I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond a$ $oon a$ po$$ible.

Your$ $incerely,
Employee


On the following day the employee received a reply from the manager.


Dear Employee,

I kNOw you have been working very hard NOwadays. NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our office is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the news paper is saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember Presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean. I kNOw you are smart eNOugh.

Your truly,
Manager.







.

.

No comments: