Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fiddler on the Roof

One of my favorite movie. The first time I watched the movie was in 1972, that was 39 years ago.



The story centers on Tevye, a poor milkman, the father of five daughters, and his attempts to maintain his family and Jewish religious traditions while outside influences encroach upon their lives.

He must cope with both the strong-willed actions of his three older daughters and with the edict of the Tsar that evicts the Jews from their village.




The story took place in the Jewish village of Anatevka in westernmost Tsarist Russia in 1905.

For the story click "Story Guide".


The bottle dance - I like the music and the dance







.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your chart for Hang Seng is incorrect.

The bottom was reached in Oct 2008 not Mar 2009.

Using a correct chart, you should see a five-wave up, not three-wave up.

My 2 cents.

Family of Four said...

If I were a rich man
do be do be do be do be do
All day long watching Bursa KL
Wishing I had Nestle shares!