Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bursa Malaysia Industrial Index wave (IV) or Big C

Same as Dow, Bursa Malaysia Industrial Index is also at the crossroad at this juncture.

If the index can hold about this level and starts to run up, then it is forming its wave (IV)

However if Dow is heading for the big C, the Industrial Index will head for its big C similarly.

If both Dow and Industrial Index are forming wave (IV), during the next wave (V), can Inch Kenneth perform ?

My previous wave count for Inch Kenneth is as shown above. I was expecting its wave 4 pullback to stop at 56 sen, the top of wave 1 but it dropped to a low of 47.5 sen, too low to be wave 4. While I was cracking my brain for a realistic wave count, It struck my mind that from a low of 16 sen to a high of 66 sen, the price has jumped 4- fold, rightfully I should use semi-logarithm chart as shown below.

The wave count becomes straight forward on a semi-log chart as shown. The lowest it can drop to is 44 sen, the top of wave (I) to form its wave (IV). Since wave (I) is an extended wave, wave (V) should have the same magnitude as wave (III). In a semi-log scale, based on percentage multiple, from last Friday closing price of 47.5 sen, the target for wave (V) should be 47.5x2 = 95 sen, that is one double, not bad at all.

No comments: