Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dow - wave 9 of major wave (III) is almost there

If I don't think Dow can break the upper trend line, I am assuming the major wave (III) is having 9 waves as shown above. My only question left is whether the wave 9 has been completed.
Looking at the 3-month chart, so far wave 9 has completed its sub-wave i, ii, iii and iv and sub-wave v is almost there as shown above. If v is really that well-behaved, it will have 5 mini waves, it will need another 2 to 3 days to complete. The book actually recommended the use of half hourly chart. I am expecting major wave (IV) to start next week. Am I on the right track??? Only time can tell.

In a lighter mood
when you are old you have many friends that are equally old.
when they tell you they feel old, their bodies are aching, hearing no good, memory......... It is OK, nothing to worry.
But when they tell you they feel like a baby, oh my God
They have no more hair, no teeth and sometimes they wet their pants.

No comments: