Friday, May 15, 2009

Wonderful Flowering Inducer

About two months ago I went to the Orchid Garden near Taman Tasik Pertana (KL Lake Garden), while chichating with one of the store operator, he recommended to me this blue colour flowering inducer in a 500ml mineral bottle as shown below. I paid Rm 10.00 for a bottle.


I mixed 5ml of this solution to 1 litre of water (as per instruction) and sprayed my orchid plants once a week. After one month plus I noticed that most of my orchid plants started to flower including some of the plants that have never flowered before.






This yellow flower orchid is a rare wild orchid that has refused to flower for years. I saw this plants at Sg. Buloh a few weeks ago, a 1 foot tall plant was selling at Rm700.00 per pot.
If your orchid plants have flowering problem, you can try this blue solution.

No comments: