Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekly Update

Dow (20,547)

Dow is forming its sub-wave v, which is expected to end in May. My target is 22,000.

If wave (v) has only five sub-waves and if major wave 7 also has only five waves, the next down wave will be the major wave 8.



FBMKLCI (1,756)

KLCI has started its sub-wave v. If wave (iii) has only five sub-waves, the next pullback will be the 15% wave (iv) correction.


EG Industries Bhd (Rm 0.875)

I have no doubt that EG is forming its major wave 5.


But I have been changing my wave count for EG in the last several weeks to take care of EG's latest behaviour. Hopefully my last modification is correct. Activity and volume is expected to pick up as this current run-up is the wave (iii) of 5.


Inari Amertron Bhd (Rm 2.09)

If my wave count for Inari is correct, Its volume should improve greatly next week for its sub-wave iii of wave (iii).


Insas Bhd (Rm 0.925)

Insas is on its way to complete its sub-wave v. My target is Rm 1.10 in May.



.

No comments: