Thursday, April 6, 2017

Insas Bhd (Rm 0.94) - It is minor wave iii

If the volume (11.4 million) is telling the truth, my bet is - Insas is forming its minor wave iii at the moment.


In technical analysis, we always believe that 'volume precedes price'. Today's volume of 11.4 million accompanied by an OBV breakout is a clear indication for minor wave iii. I have no doubt, BUT, in stock market, there is always this 'BUT' that always trouble me and keep me in suspense.

Earning Vs Price

I used to compile list of companies with good quarterly earnings and monitor their price movement with respect to each other. I arranged then in ascending order according to their latest earnings.


I started to buy using PE, NTA and chart pattern as a guide, and the one with my lowest ranking, JHM, is the star performer. What can I say. You still need player to play up the stock.

.

No comments: