Monday, December 15, 2014

Dow - What's next ?


Dow (17,180)

Dow dropped another 100 points (-0.58%) on Monday. The best scenario that Dow can possibly have is a a-b-c wave (xiv). I guess wave a is about there.


The next 'not so good' scenario is a 15% correction major wave (6) to 15,250 level.


And of course the worst that can happen is - the bubble has already burst, but it is too early to conclude at this stage.

FBMKLCI (1,701)

KLCI has a rather sharp drop with a gap on Monday. I hope that is an exhaust gap.


I hope I am still correct in maintaining that KLCI is forming its a-b-c major wave 4 since early January 2014 and it still has a major wave 5 to go.


KSL Holdings Bhd (Rm 3.66)

KSL has a sharp 41 sens drop (-10%) on Monday. I have never expected the mini-wave 5 to happen in this way, and at 2 days before it goes ex-bonus. I have also never expected it to go below Rm 4.00 before ex-bonus. 


Hopefully I am still not wrong in assuming that KSL is forming its wave (iv) currently and it still has a wave (v) to go to complete its major wave 3 of its mega wave (3).


I hope Roubini is right that the bull still has another 2 years to go 'before the bubble burst'. This is to enable KSL to have time to complete its whole wave movement until mega wave (5),

.

No comments: