Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Careful

Happy Birthday, Boy.



sub-wave iii of wave 5 is approaching its upper resistance. End of wave 5 provide another possible ending point for the mega wave B. Be careful.


Received this video from my friend,
the Latin love song, Malaguena Salerosa is beautiful.





The same song by Nana Mouskouri gives me a different feeling



What beautiful eyes you have,
beneath those two eyebrows
They love to watch me
but if you don’t let them,
not even to blink.
Graceful MalagueƱan.

I long to kiss your lips,
and to tell you, beautiful girl,

that you are stunning and bewitching,
like the pureness of a rose.

If, for being poor, you look down on me,
I agree you are right,

I don’t offer you riches.
I offer you my heart,
in exchange for what I lack.


Another rendition by Trio Los Panchos is similarly beautiful






.

No comments: