Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Light and Easy




On the news that Singapore had help an intelligence group who were alleged to be involved in spying activities on Malaysia.

Our Deputy Prime Minister said, "Singapore must furnish proof that it is not involved in spying on Malaysia".







TEACHER:
George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him ?

LOUIS:
Because George still had the axe in his hand


TEACHER:
Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?

CLYDE:
No, Sir, it's the same dog.



TEACHER:   
Maria, go to the map and find North America.
 

MARIA:        
Here it is.
 

TEACHER:    
Correct.  Now class, who discovered America?
 

CLASS:        
Maria. 


WIFE:
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.


HUSBAND:

God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
He saw me in the dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.



.

1 comment:

saw said...

28+ million minus one people are led by this man. God bless him with wisdom and discernment.