Monday, May 21, 2012

Great Stars In Music That Have Fallen This Year


Robin Gibb of Bee Gees passed away on Sunday (May 20) following his long battle with cancer. A song writer and a versatile singer from pop to disco and classical. His songs such as 'I started a joke', 'I've gotta get a message to you', 'First of May' and many others were great hits.

Three days earlier on May 17 another great disco singer, Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco has passed away.


Her hits such as 'I feel love', 'Hot stuff', 'I will survive' were hot favorites of young disco-goers.

Earlier in February this year another 2 great singers have passed away. they were 
Whitney Houston with songs 'I will always love you' and
'One moment in Time'


and Davy Jones of The Monkees - 'I'm a believer'
'Daydream Believer'


Thank you, all of you, for all the beautiful songs 
 



.

No comments: