Friday, November 12, 2010

Taylor Swift - Big Winner at 58th BMI Country Music Awards


Taylor Swift, at 20, became the youngest person to win the BMI Country Songwriter of the Year Award at the 58th BMI Country Music Awards held on 9th November, thank to her compositions 'Fifteen', 'White Horse' and 'You Belong with Me'.

Swift also won her third consecutive BMI Country Song of the Year award with “You Belong With Me”



I started to pay attention to this talented young singer/songwriter when my son and daughters started to buy her CD. To me, her songs are not bad but may be they are too young for me, I still prefer the old country songs such as










1 comment:

sawhs said...

Thanks for the oldies. they bring back nice feeling and old memories and brighten our weekend.. My wife and I like them very much.