Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Roast

Courtesy of Wikipedia


My son talked about his first Sunday Roast experience in his email. To be frank, I don't know what is that, have to check it out from the internet.

*******************************

I had Sunday Roast for the first time today (GASP I know). Wanda was absolutely shocked to find out I hadn't tried it before. We walked past a pub just now and decided to stop by and have some. IT WAS LIFE CHANGING. The meat... the gravy… the Yorkshire pudding... the vegetables at the side (broccoli, carrots and ESPECIALLY THE PARSNIPS)... Everything was just so good (either that or it was because I was starving). By the way this is like, the first time I've ever (knowingly, at least) tried parsnips and they're really good. Good texture and nice taste.

******************************

Must order a Sunday Roast the next time I visit London.


No comments: