Sunday, April 4, 2010

How are my favorite stocks ?

Mnnn...... my photography skill is not that bad.


Mitrajaya has completed its wave 3 and is in the process of forming wave 4. Its minimum target for double bottoms formation Rm 1.47.


Latitude has finally stopped at wave 9 to form its major wave (I). After the completion of its major wave (II), latitude can be an exciting stock to watch. With half year earning at 34.83 sens and net assets per share of Rm 2.95 and if it can get another 17 sens for its 3rd quarter (ending March) earning, that should start its major wave (III).



Inch Kenneth still struggling at around 50 sens. I just wonder what is the progress in its Bangi land sale. Its wave (V) is really slow.



HPI is forming its sub-wave vi. It is no good if the vi drags too long. With half year earning at 23.42 sens and net assets per share at Rm 2.52, at Rm 1.66, the stock can still be considered cheap. Watch out for its 3rd quarter (ending February) result to be announced before end of April.


Fima corporations remains in its wave 3.

I am expecting its wave 3 to reach Rm 5.30, which is 1.618 times of its wave 1 magnitude.


My wave count for PM Corporations is rather bullish. If my count is correct, it will break 15 sens level very soon, failure which, I will have to revise my count. For PM Corp's write-up please refer to my March 9 Post.



LTKM long-term (10-Year) chart appears to take the form of a double bottoms pattern. No hurry to buy as long as it is struggling at around Rm 1.65 as shown above. Will it pull back to form another shoulder before breaking its neckline ???

Back to Keukenhof Gardens.

Chrysanthemum is an autumn flower in China, in Keukenhof Oranje Nassau Pavilion, a great variety of chrysanthemum was presented together with many other types of flowers.












The actual fresh and healthy flowers looked much better than the above.

No comments: