Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Roast Pork




While the bull and bear are fighting out there, let's talk about the best Roast Pork in town. Just look at the photos, to me and to those who have a chance to put one piece into their mouth, this is the best roast pork that one ever had. Personally I prefer this to the famous Rm70.00 a kg Pudu roast pork (somewhere near Shaw Plaza, Pudu). The skin is crispy and crunchy, the meat underneath that can melt in your mouth has that unimaginable flavour and aroma that one can not help but to ask for more. Where to get it? Ha ha only I can get it, it is from my wife, my roast pork expert. Call her if you want the recipe.


1 comment:

novice said...

I love the really welldone not too fat roast pork. Is your wife willing to share her recipe? Many thanks.